Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Who's #BOSUstrong?




I had happy visions of running with Ellie all summer.  She was going to come to my Thursday evening running group with me...it was going to be great family fun!  Randy would run with Aleena while she rode her bike and I'd run with Ellie.

Then the stress fracture happened.

No Thursday running group.  No running with my kid.

This made us both sad.

Enter Sweat Pink and BOSU.  I've been given the opportunity to share workouts with my daughters using the BOSU and the BOSU Sport!



Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by BOSU but all opinions expressed are my own. I truly appreciate all of the brands that support the Sweat Pink community.

Ellie and Aleena were both thrilled when the BOSU and BOSU Sport were deliveredThe BOSU Sport is a smaller version of the BOSU.  Perfect for kids!  My little ladies couldn't wait to get their feet on the BOSU.


Bosu is hosting a #BOSUstrong Instagram Challenge that runs until October 9th.  If you're on Instagram, I encourage you to participate in the challenge!  If you don't have a BOSU, that's ok.  You will have the chance to win one!

To participate, check out this schedule of Instagram prompts and when you post, be sure to tag @Bosu_Fitness on Instagram and @BosuFitness on Twitter and use the hashtags #BOSUstrong, #FitFamily and #SweatPink.

Happy Instagramming!

Do you have a BOSU?