Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pretty as a Picture

A friend whom I met through my local chapter of Moms RUN This town, Jessica, is a photographer in the Columbus area.  A few weeks ago, she asked if she could borrow my youngest daughter, Aleena, for a photo shoot.

Jessica wanted to try out a snow angel idea with a little girl and my sweet Aleena looks pretty angelic.  Jessica has three sons, so should couldn't exactly do snow angel pictures with them.  Sure, I said, Aleena loves having her pictures taken and, seriously, she would make a sweet, sweet angel.

Aleena and I met Jessica at a local metropark at 5pm so she could capture my little angel in the sunset light.  I was a little concerned about how little time we'd have with the light, but I should never have doubted Jessica.  Our appointment lasted about 15 minutes.

The pictures are amazing.







If you're in the Columbus area, I highly recommend Jessica Kranz Photography for any of your photography needs.  She is efficient, had a great eye and you will have amazing photos.

Jessica offered me pictures of Aleena in exchange for being able to use said pictures for advertisements.  Jessica did not ask me to blog about her business, I offered after I saw the pictures.  All opinions are my own.

Follow Jessica: