Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Skirt Sports Pre-Holiday Pampering Sweepstakes

A couple of weeks ago, I got an email from Skirt Sports asking for help promoting a pre-holiday pampering sweepstakes.  Since I'm a fan of Skirt Sports and a fan of pampering and I think my readers would enjoy such things, I agreed.


Disclaimer: I have a Skirt Sports skirt that I purchased last year with my own money, but I am being compensated with product for helping Skirt Sports get the word out about this promotion.

This is one huge giveaway.  One lucky winner will receive:

  • Skirt Sports $150 Gift Certificate
  • Juice Beauty - Cosmetics & Face Creams
  • Bronwen - Jewelry
  • Wei of Chocolate - Chocolate Gift Bag
  • Zensah - Smart Gloves
  • Bani Bands - Headbands
  • Bhakti Chai - Product coupons and swag
  • Wigwam - Winter Socks
  • TheraBee - Honey Gift Set
  • Magellan's - Noise Canceling Headphones
  • BackJoy - Posture seat, Kneeler pad, Insoles

  • What a haul!

    Here's what you have to do:
    >>>  CLICK ME  <<<

    Click the link, sign up with your name, email address and zip code.

    (Be aware that Skirt Sports will probably send you emails about sales and promotions.  Skirt Sports has one-day sales every couple of days.  The emails are worth receiving.)

    You can enter the sweepstakes one time from now until November 26th.  The winner will be announced on the 27th.

    Good luck!

    I hope one of my readers wins!  If you do, please let me know so I can do a little happy dance with you! (and beg you to share the chocolates)

    Questions about the sweepstakes?  Leave me a comment and I will find the answer for you.


    Follow Skirt Sports