Thursday, July 18, 2013

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

So here's something crazy....10 years ago, I married my best friend.

TEN YEARS.

I'm so not old enough to be married for ten years.  (And I'm sure my mom is thinking, "I'm so not old enough to have a daughter who has been married for ten years...")

In honor of this special day, I give you Throwback Thursday:

Hitched!

We had a Hummer limo complete with a fireplace, disco ball, laser lights and fog machine.

Right before this picture, a grumpy guy in a golf cart threatened to run over my "pretty white" dress.  He must have been having a bad golf game.  Poor guy.  (And by "poor guy", I, of course, mean "ass.")

One of my faves.

My dad was kind enough to share his birthday with us so we had a chocolate birthday cake just for him at the reception.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!!

The night ended way too quickly.

I can't believe it's been 10 years already.

One money-pit house, three dogs and two kids later, I'm still into you, Babe.

(you must be viewing this post online to see the video)