Thursday, June 27, 2013

It's Summer Already?!

I can't believe how fast this year is going.

The Drenched 5K is right around the corner!  July 6, are you free?

We (Randy, the little ladies and I) are so excited for this event!  My parents are coming down from Michigan to participate too!

If you're in the Columbus area, join us in this huge water fight!  Registration is still open.  Use discount code DRENCHEDMOM for $10 off your registration.  Join a team and save an additional $5.  I have a team set up: Slippery When Wet.  I will be planning a meet-up spot for a team picture before the run starts.

If you don't run, no biggie!  I will be walking with Randy, the girls and my parents.  I did warn my dad that we're probably want to run through the fire hose section.

Come join us!  It will be a blast!

Disclaimer: I am an affiliate of the Drenched 5K.  I will be compensated for each time my discount code is used.


More fun news: The Pretty Muddy women's run has announced their event location!


Pretty Muddy is coming back to the Columbus area on September 14 and will take place at Mad River Mountain.  If you register before July 1 and use the code MADRIVER, you'll save $20.  Sweet!

Anne and I have a team: Powerful in Pink.  We're starting in the 9am wave.  Come join us!

Another disclaimer: I am a Pretty Muddy Blogger, I received a free entry in exchange for promoting the event.