Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What's Beautiful?

You may have seen on the Twitter or Facebook something about Under Armour's What's Beautiful 3.0 campaign.  I love, love, love the idea of this campaign. 

Women motivating and inspiring women to be strong and powerful and the best they can be.  YES!  Sign me up!

I formed a team: Rise.Run.Mom.Repeat.  Sign up to be on my team here.  Some people last night were having trouble adding themselves to my team.  Please know, when you request to join the team, I get a notification to approve you.  If you have any questions about the sign up process, email me at riserunmomrepeat@gmail.com and I can help you navigate the process or I can send you an invite right to your email.

I focused my team on up and coming fitness enthusiasts.  Most of my friends on Facebook are not marathon runners.  They are not motivated to get up at the crack of dawn to get their endorphin high.  If I just described you, join my team!  The whole purpose of this campaign is to inspire and motivate others.  The people who are already getting up at the crack of dawn, aren't the ones needing to be inspired and motivated.  If you already have an established exercise routine, join me anyway!

My team starts a new challenge today, go! Join the fun!  What are you waiting for?

Wait.  Before you go, I should warn you that the challenges are videos.  Of me.  Talking.  This is a problem because I kind of suck at talking to cameras.  I've been practicing and I'm still this bad!  I will keep practicing and maybe by the end of the campaign, I'll be a little better.

I'll leave you with the outtakes of the challenge video.  (To see the real challenge video, you have to go to the What's Beautiful Rise.Run.Mom.Repeat. team's web page.

video
(If you're reading this in your email, the video may not show up, you might have to click the link to see this post on the website.)

Now go!  Have fun!  Be beautiful!

(Please let me know if you have any trouble, I'm here to help!)