Tuesday, January 8, 2013

EatSmart Precision Digital Scale Review


I've been wanting to buy a new scale for some time now.

You see, my old scale is....how can I put this delicately?

....ugly.  Really, really ugly.

You can imagine my joy when I got the opportunity to review the EatSmart Precision Digital bathroom scale!  Pretty new scale, come to Mama!

It didn't disappoint!  I love this scale for many reasons, first and foremost:
  • It's pretty.  Say it with me, folks, "Ooooh....ahhhhhh..." 
  • It's durable.  With two small kids in the house, you'd better believe that a glass bathroom scale would never have made it into my shopping cart.  The glass is tempered so it won't break if my little ladies jump on it when I'm not looking.
  • It calibrates automatically.  When I get up in the morning at 4:40, I barely open my eyes until I'm dressed and ready to run.  There is no way I'd be pressing buttons and waiting for a scale to zero out, but guess what?  There are no buttons to press and there is no waiting!  Here's how I weigh myself: I step on the scale.  Hooray for simplicity!
  • The display!  The EatSmart Precision is easy to read.  The 3.5 inch display is back-lit in blue so there's no squinting to figure out what my weight is.  On the other hand, my weight is large, in my face and impossible to not read.  Perhaps I should rethink this whole review...  ;-)
  •  It's precise.  I haven't gotten a wonky reading yet.
  • The price.  The EatSmart Precision is affordable.  It retails for less than $30 and is worth every penny.
  • Batteries included?  Nuh-uh!  Who does that anymore?  EatSmart does! (But the manufacturers of half of my kids' Christmas presents do not--take a hint!)
I will never go back to looking at this ugly old thing.

Ever.
 
EatSmart provided the scale for my review.  All opinions are my own.
 
The EatSmart Precision Digital bathroom scale is available for purchase at Amazon.
Follow EatSmart's blog.
Also keep tabs on them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and Instagram.
 
Have you ever tried an EatSmart scale?  What did you think?
Do you have a pretty digital scale?  And old, ugly dial scale?
Poor thing.

7 comments:

  1. the husband would love this.
    love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that! loveit, but the feet plastic tagged with my linoleum and left permanent little yellow circles. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you got around telling us your number in this post. I am proud! :) Looks like a scale I could get behind. Although I do have a FitBit now and they have an Aria that does track stuff on the computer. Hmmm, this tracking thing.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still using an analog scale too cause I have never found a reasonably priced digital that is consistent and accurate.... maybe this one? Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an old crappy scale that I don't trust. And I have such a hard time just stepping on the scale ans seeing my number!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the old analog scale. LOL! I have a digital scale, but I have to zero mine every time. Lots of fun with a energetic toddler trying to climb on it. NOT.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.