Monday, December 24, 2012

Very Merry!

On Saturday, I got to run long-ish with Randy. It's rare that I get to spend any time alone with him. We left the little ladies in my parents' capable hands and hit the trail.


Seven miles of alone time. It was practically a date!

Good thing we burned off a few calories since this is what we have taunting us all day long.



RunChatAs if alone time with the hubby and lots of cookies aren't merry enough, I found out last week that I was nominated for the best new running blog in 2012 in the #runchat Blog Awards!

How cool is that?!

If you're on The Twitter, I'd really appreciate it if you'd head on over and vote for me.

But wait, there's more!

I'm a guest Blogger today on Fitspiration For MomsCheck it out!

So much merriness I can barely stand it!
 
The shopping is done, the wrapping is done (until I find another hidden present), the cookies are almost done....being eaten.
Merry Christmas, friends!