Thursday, August 30, 2012

Beautiful Women: A Man's Perspective

I wasn't going to write this post this week.  I planned to write it for next week,  but last night, I was hanging out with some friends and this topic came up so here we go...


My male friend said to me last night, "So, I read your blog about the stretchmarks...."

He was surprised to read that it was an issue for women.

Really?!  We're practically deformed!

So I asked him if having an imperfect partner was an issue for a man and braced myself for his response.

He said no.

Really?

Really.  He said he notices imperfections, but if he really likes a woman, stretchmarks don't send him running for the hills.

Good to know.

Randy says that he's not bothered by stretchmarks, but he had a part in creating them.  It was nice to have an unattached perspective.

Thank you, Anonymous Male Friend! :-)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After last week's post, I received one picture via email.
Anonymous ~ mom of 3, youngest is 9 months old
Anonymous recently started working out and is taking control of her body.  Good luck, Anonymous, you can do it!

Are YOU brave enough? Email me your pictures jamiem718@gmail.com or Tweet me a direct message.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's pretty awesome. I'm not going to lie, I've never asked Mark about whether that bothers him. I know he loves me, but I'm practicing avoidance with my image issues. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.