Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wordy Wednesday

Random thoughts from my bike ride this morning...

I hate garbage day.
It is really hard to exhale while riding past every garbage can when the driveways are only 20 feet apart.
There are a lot more cars than usual, why is everyone up so early?
I smell skunk. I hope I don't see skunk.
Waffles or left over Chinese food for breakfast?
How many laps was that?
I hope Aleena doesn't freak out when it's time for x rays this afternoon.
Is that a cat? I hope it's a cat.
I should get some riding gloves.
I wonder if they know their garage door is open.
Ugh. I forgot there are wet towels in the washing machine.
I wish I was was running.
I'm hungry.


Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you guys the best of luck today for Aleena's x-rays!! Hope you are back to running soon!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.