Thursday, July 26, 2012

Random Thoughts for Thursday

Random thoughts from my bike ride this morning...

Holy hell, it's hot out here.
It's really dark too.  No moon...
I'm hungrier than usual.  Strange.
At least there's a breeze...
Wow.  My inner thighs are not happy about the squats we did yesterday. (And by "we" I, of course, mean me and my thighs.)
Kitty, get out of the road! (at least it's not a skunk, right?)
The paper delivery guy drives like a lunatic!
I forgot to eat my fruit snacks before I left this morning!  No wonder I'm so hungry!
Pulling over for a sip of water is getting old.  I really need to learn to drink and ride at the same time.
Cracks, shadows and little pot holes all look the same in the dark.
Venus looks gigantic this morning.  If only she were bright enough to illuminate the potholes so I would stop riding over them.
Kitty, really.  Get out of the road.
I'm glad I didn't see that bug that just bounced off of my chest.  It felt really big.
Hey look!  There's a runner!  No kidding!  A real live person!
Too bad I have to go home...this feels good.

5:05am
11.4 miles
46:58
14.56mph

How was your workout this morning?
Yes, I realize that some people, strange as it may be, don't workout at the crack of dawn.  In that case:
How was your workout this afternoon/evening? Weirdo.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this post!

    I ran 5 miles this morning and was not nearly as entertained as I am reading your random thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.