Thursday, April 5, 2012

April Burpee Challenge

I'll be the first to tell you: I hate burpees.  My little ladies have been making it a little more fun.  They have been joining me for my Burpee Challenge this week.  Today is April 5th, so 5 burpees were on deck.  Let me tell you, peeps: 5 was hard.  Ellie took video of my burpees--that I am not sharing only because I took video of Ellie and Aleena doing their burpees that is way cuter than my video.  Check out Aleena's "ta-da" at the end.  :)

video
I think the PJs make it even cuter.


I love that my little ladies like to do my exercises with me.  It makes me feel like I'm setting a good example even though I let them have a pouch of zero-nutritional-value-rot-your-teeth-out fruit snacks most afternoons.  (In my defense, I buy the fruit snacks with fruit juice as the first ingredient; not high fructose corn syrup.  Just don't ask me what the second ingredient is.)


What fun, healthy activities do you do with your kiddos?  Do they enjoy exercising with you? 

2 comments:

  1. So awesome! Monkey see, monkey do. Great job teaching kidlets fitness.! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video is ADORABLE! I love that they are taking on the burpee challenge with you (us). My girls like to remind me how "easy" burpees are when I do them and demonstrate it for me. It's nothing even remotely close to a burpee, but if it makes them feel better than so be it.

    Keep up the great job! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.