Monday, March 19, 2012

Well, hello there!

I'm Jamie.  Mother of two, wife of one, early morning runner, dog lover.

I run outside at 5am, sometimes earlier.  I have to be home by 6 so my husband can leave for work.  Yes, it's early. Yes, I'm usually the only person out in my neighborhood, but I'd much rather get up early than heave-ho the double jogging stroller.  That thing is a beast! (My kids-- ages 5 & 3-- aren't getting any smaller, either!)

I'm currently training for the Cleveland Marathon, my second. The Cleveland Marathon is in May, I'm in week 11 of training.  I have 3 smaller races before then; one is the ORRRC Half Marathon this coming weekend.

Tell me about YOU!
What are you training for?
Does anyone else run before the crack of dawn?
Do you have a blog I should be following?

3 comments:

  1. I run before the crack of dawn, and I am training for the Buckeye Buster 50K. I blog at runneriam.wordpress.com/ Great start to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrew! I just checked out your blog! (I have a lot to learn...) ;)

      Delete
  2. Woohoo!!! Congrats on launching your blog :) Let's see....well, you know everything about me....
    ORRRC Half Marathon this Sunday! Go big or go home, right? Then Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon in May....then my super secret Ultra Trail Race in the fall. (guess it's not so secret anymore?)

    I usually run at 4:30-4:45am, but you already know that. OH, and I have THE BEST running partner(s) ever!

    Good luck & have fun with your blog! (and you can keep following me.... thisrunningmomslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.