Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Different Kind of Bling

My friend, Jessi, who I've never run with because I hung around with her when Ellie was a tiny baby...back in my "RUN?  Only if being chased by an ax murderer." days and has since moved to the other side of the country (that's ok, she'd totally leave me in the dust, anyway) sent me a little something!  It came in the mail yesterday. (I love getting mail that is not a bill!)

Wondering what "it" is?

This awesome sparkly PINK running skirt!!
 
I LOVE it!  And so does Aleena.  Obviously she's jealous of my twirly princess-ness.

Unfortunately, I can't wear it to the ORRRC half tomorrow.  The shirt I'm wearing doesn't match (totally clashes), BUT it is my mission to find a shirt to coordinate with this skirt for Cleveland.  And what a shame, I'll have to wear it a few times before the race to "break it in".  Darn. :)

8 comments:

  1. Ok, I didn't know you blogged!! Where have I been? Under the rock which is motherhood? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! You're funny, Jenny. No worries, you haven't missed much. :)

      Delete
  2. I love this!!!! Sparkly makes it fun!! Fleet Feet had some sparkly head bands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kim! I'll have to check out the headbands...although I'll probably be sporting a hat for the marathon to shade the sun.

      Delete
  3. Jenny, I had NO IDEA either!! All these blogging queens! Love it! Must add to my bloggity roll. Jamie - LOVE the skirt! Rock the race tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deanna! I just started the blog, so you're not way out of the loop. :)

      Delete
  4. Awesome sparkly skirt! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.